1908, the fourth standard was added and there were a hundred pupils. The classes were till then held in the porch of the church and a small room attached to it. But thanks to the efforts of the Late Monsignor P.H. Henriques, the then Manager and founder of the English school, a new building was raised with a permanent stage and a fairly large hall on the first floor. There were then 143 boys on the roll.